วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 15 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 30 Oct 2022
Crossing the border of Thailand and using the exemption of visa you must have:
- A passport valid for at least six months at the time of entry,
- Tickets conclusively to leave the territory of Thailand within 30 days,
- The financial resources to stay in cash (10,000 Baht / person, 20,000 Baht / family).
|Types of Visas||Purpose of visit to Thailand||Further Information|
Tourist Visa "TR"
|Those who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes, including boxing training, scuba diving training, and yoga training.||CLICK|
|Tourist Visa "TR"
|This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes with multiple entries.||CLICK|
|Tourist Visa Category "MT"||Those who wish to enter the Kingdom for medical treatment at hospitals/medical facilities in Thailand.||CLICK|
Transit Visa Category
1. Category “TS”: To travel in transit through Thailand to proceed to the country of destination or to re-enter his/her own country
2. Category “S”: To participate in sports activities
3. Category “C”: The person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station or area in the Kingdom
|Those who wish to conduct business (Business)/ or work (Working)/ or work as a teacher (Teaching) in Thailand.||CLICK|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Category “ED”||Those who wish to study or do an internship in Thailand.||CLICK|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Category “O”||Those who wish to stay with family in Thailand (Thai Family) or wish to do volunteering work with the state enterprises or social welfare organizations in Thailand (Volunteering)||CLICK|
|Those of age 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 1 year without the intention of working. Employment of any kind is strictly prohibited.||CLICK|
09.00 – 17.00 (Break 12.00 – 13.00)