วันที่นำเข้าข้อมูล 15 Sep 2019
วันที่ปรับปรุงข้อมูล 6 Jul 2022
THE EMBASSY ONLY ACCEPTS APPLICATIONS AND COLLECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Applicants must make an appointment via email to apply for visa at least 3 weeks prior to their planned departure.
(MAKE APPOINTMENT VIA EMAIL - [email protected])
Please be advised that Polish and Ukrainian passport holders can travel to Thailand for tourism purposes and stay up to 30 days without obtaining a visa. In a case of land border crossing, this 30-day visa exemption will be permitted only twice a calendar year. Where the period of stay will exceed 30 days or the purpose of the visit is not tourism, the person must apply for a visa at the Royal Thai Embassy.
Crossing the border of Thailand and using the exemption of visa you must have:
- A passport valid for at least six months at the time of entry,
- Tickets conclusively to leave the territory of Thailand within 30 days ,
- The financial resources to stay in cash (10,000 Baht / person, 20,000 Baht / family).
1. Visa applications will not be accepted if applicants fail to provide all required documents in hardcopy upon submission.
2. Applicants are required to pay a visa processing fee which is non-refundable regardless of whether the visa is approved or rejected.
3. The application for a visa should be submited at least 2 weeks before your planned date of visit.
4. The Royal Thai Embassy doesn't accept any application by post.
5. Polish nationals entitled to a 30-day visa exemption are eligible to enter Thailand without visa through land border checkpoint only twice a calendar year.
6. All applicants must be present at the Embassy to submit their application forms in person. In case of a group of travellers, one member of the group may submit the applications on behalf of the other members of the group.
7. List of Certain Countries for additional requirements (Please click to check the list of countries)
[Visa Opening/Collecting hour]
Monday, Wednesday, Friday between 9.00-12.00.
Please note that the visa application must be submitted from 9.00-12.00 hrs. Applications submitted after that will not be received.
Collection of processed documents is from 9.00-12.00 hrs.
Closed on Thai and Polish Public holidays. Please check the Embassy's holidays before visiting.
What Type of Visa Should you Apply for?
|Types of Visas||Purpose of visit to Thailand||Further Information|
Tourist Visa "TR"
|Those who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purpose, including boxing training, scuba diving training, and yoga training.||CLICK|
|Tourist Visa "TR"
|This type of visa is issued to applicants who wish to enter the Kingdom for tourism purposes with multiple entries.||CLICK|
|Tourist Visa Category "MT"||Those who wish to enter the Kingdom for medical treatment at hospitals/medical facilities in Thailand.||CLICK|
Transit Visa Category
1. Category “TS” : To travel in transit through Thailand to proceed to the country of destination or to re-enter his/her own country
2. Category “S” : To participate in sports activities
3. Category “C” : The person in charge or crew of a conveyance coming to a port, station or area in the Kingdom
|Those who wish to conduct business (Business)/ or work (Working)/ or work as a teacher (Teaching) in Thailand.||CLICK|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Category “ED”||Those who wish to study or do an internship in Thailand.||CLICK|
|Non-Immigrant Visa Category “O”||Those who wish to stay with family in Thailand (Thai Family) or wish to do volunteering work with the state enterprises or social welfare organizations in Thailand (Volunteering)||CLICK|
|Those age 50 years and over who wish to stay in Thailand for a period of not exceeding 1 year without the intention of working. Employment of any kind is strictly prohibited.||CLICK|
09.00 – 17.00 (Break 12.00 – 13.00)