**Please be aware that non-Thai nationals will need to apply for Certificate of Entry 3 weeks before their departure and are subjected to 14-day quarantine at hotels that are approved by the Thai government as the Alternative State Quarantine facility [Click HERE for more Information]**
1. ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS FOR TR VISA
This type of visa is issued to applicants who are currently residing in Poland or Ukraine and wishing to enter Thailand for tourism purposes only.
2. TR VISA CONDITIONS
2.1 TR Visa is valid for a single entry into Thailand for tourism purposes only.
2.2 TR Visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance. Travellers must enter Thailand within the said 3-month period. They will be allowed to stay in Thailand for a period of up to 60 days, counting from the date of entry. Extension is possible for another 30 days, with maximum period of stay of 90 days, counting from the date of entry.
2.3 If the TR Visa holder breaches the entry conditions (for example, if he/she engages in work-related activities), the stay permit will be revoked and he/she will be prohibited from entering Thailand in the future.
3. TR VISA APPLICATION PROCEDURES
3.1 Prepare required documents as follows:
- Completed application form - to download CLICK HERE
- Passport with at least two empty pages and validity not less than 6 months from the date of planned entry to Thailand
- One recent passport-sized photograph (4x6 cm)
- A fully paid flight tickets entering and leaving Thailand within 90 days period
- Proof of finance with the sufficient amont to cover the period of stay in Thailand as follows:
1) 30 euro/person/ day
2) 60 euro/family/ day
Thus, the bank statement of the applicant showing the balance of said amount every month for the last 3 months in English. The bank statement must show account owner.
- Proof of accommodation for the entire period of intended stay (beyond the quarantine period). Unconfirmed or unpaid bookings could be rejected.
- Applicants that are not citizens of Poland or Ukraine may be requested to provide proof of residency in Poland or Ukraine
- Visa processing fee: 180 PLN (in cash only / non-refundable)
3.2 Applicants must make an appointment to submit the above required documents in person with the Royal Thai Embassy in Warsaw. Strictly no walk-in applicants are allowed.
- Please note that it is not possible to apply for the visa via post. All postal applications will be rejected.
- Applicants residing in Ukraine must submit their TR Visa applications with the Royal Thai Embassy in Warsaw.
- Applicants may give a written and signed consent to trusted individuals or agents in Poland or Ukraine to submit the application on their behalf. Please note that the Embassy does not authorize specific individuals or agents, applicants are responsible for arranging for individuals or agents to act on their behalf.
4. TR VISA PROCESSING TIME
- Due to COVID-19 situation, visa processing time will take longer than 3 days.
- Certain applications which require special consideration may take longer to process.
- Successful applicants may collect their passports at the Embassy or choose to have their passports sent to them via post (if this option is chosen, an envelop and postage fee must be provided upon application submission).
- Consular officers reserve the right to request additional documents as deemed necessary.
- Visa processing fee is subject to change without prior notice.
- Nationals of certain countries are required to apply for a visa only at the Thai Embassy or Consulate-General in their home/residence country or at the designated Thai Embassy.
- The applicants must provide genuine documents and information. If the applicants provide fraudulent documents or false information, their applications will be rejected and they may be prohibited from entering Thailand in the future.
>>For further inquiry, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org<<